Helical Limited Slip Differential for use with Mazda MX-5/Miata 1.8i* from 1994 through to 2005 (Models NA and NB).
*The differential can be used with the 1.6i engine of the same period, but requires the 1.8i differential housing, prop shaft and drive shafts.
The advantages of the Blackline Helical LSD include:
- Equal rotational speed to both wheels
- Torque distributed according to traction
- Minimal service requirements - no clutches
- Quick reaction compared to viscous LSD setups
- Gentle and progressive engagement, low noise
- Easily controlled power on take-off and drifting
- Gears and body manufactured from 8620 alloy steel
- Direct replacement into a stock differential
- Top quality at a competitive price
Blackline HLF030 - Mazda MX5 / Miata (94-05) ATB Helical LSD.
Suitable for Mazda MX-5/Miata 1.8i, 1.6i* and kit cars with the same running gear (check with us for suitibility)